Hohm Stretch 18650 2856mAh 3.6V QSP Li-NMC Battery (Single)
Hohm Stretch batteries are designed with you in mind and have expanded the boundaries of battery capability. Made using QSP (quad-stripping process) raw compounds in the Li-NMC chemistry format. Batteries are sold individually in their retail packaging.
Every Hohm Tech cell model has been tested and certified by the rightful authorities/laboratories and accredited entities to achieve certification of MSDS, CE, ROHS, UN38.3, Specifications, Air/Sea Transport, and PLI. We do not cut corners. We deliver what we promise… chart topping performance, capacity, consistency, and safety. These cells are built specifically for intense & power-hungry devices that require consistent amperage delivery to operate as intended. Not only was power & capacity a priority, but safety measures were at the forefront of it all.
· Capacity: 2856mAh
· Continuous Discharge Rate: 22.1A CDR / 31.6A 80C Temp Cut-off Limit
· No Pulse Peak, as Hohm knows it’s not applicable to vaporizers
· Max Safe Cut-Off: 2.5V
· Advanced Battery Chemistry Li-NMC INR Foundation
- KEEP OUT of reach of children and pets.
- ALWAYS use matching set of batteries. NEVER use or mix different brand of cells to power same device.
- DO NOT expose to temperatures over 100C (212F) EVER
- DO NOT store or carry batteries unprotected. DO NOT put in pocket. Use a protective battery case.
- DO NOT use lower resistance (Ω) # OR exceed any cell limitation as indicated on every Hohm Tech cell.
- DO NOT install, use, or charge backwards or improper configuration.
DO NOT use a battery that has ANY dents, tears, punctures, or any other damage at all to its structure or outer label wrapping (risk severe burn injury). Inspect each battery carefully before every use. This ensures safe, reliable, consistent operation, and functionality.
- DO NOT use if hot to touch. Risk severe burn injury and explosion.
- DO NOT charge over 4.2v or discharge below specified cut-off volts as indicated in specification sheets (available on Hohm Tech website in the ‘Download Center’).
- HAVE space or non-conductive barrier between batteries at all times.
- LITHIUM ION batteries have inherent risks that can cause severe burn injury, fire, explosion, and battery failure if not handled and used in accordance to an application’s power requirements and/or within the battery capabilities. Read specification sheets’ cautions, warnings, and prohibitions, as well as the brochure (available in Download Center of Hohm Tech website www.hohmtech.com).